Sunday, September 23, 2012

"Let The Music Do The Talking"

So, if you haven't picked up on what I've got going on here already, I'm gonna pull on my favorite band Aerosmith for help in this blog.  As I mentioned, this is my sixth blog.  The only one that I think I have a somewhat clever name for is my dating blog which I call "Just Call Me Grace" because I'm the clumsiest person on the face of the planet and since I was young my Dad would refer to me as "Grace" every time I did something less than graceful...which was daily.  Now that I read the "story" behind the title of that blog, it's not even clever!  I draw your attention back to the fact that I'm easily amused.

Speaking of easily amused, I'm so highly amused by this Aerosmith idea that I came up with/stole.  After I spent two hours trying (and failing) to unzip the file with the template that I wanted for this blog, I decided to try and put some more energy into the name.  I am not quite sure what I was looking for or expecting when I typed "blog titles" in the yahoo search bar...it's not like I am gonna steal someone else's title...but it ended up fueling my genius idea!  I came across some article that talked about picking key words and shocking people, blah, blah, but in the comments section a professor mentioned that one of his students had used lyrics from various Queen songs to title his papers all semester long and he found that amusing.

Of course that's amusing!  That's great!  I love music!  I love lyrics!  I love Queen, but who do I love more...Aerosmith!!!  And how many songs do they have!?  About a million!  So how many lyrics do I have to choose from!?  About a hundred million!  (Yes, that's exact math.)

I KNOW you can't wait to read the posts titled "Mama's Little Baby Loves Shortenin' Bread", "Eat The Rich", and, of course, "Dude (Looks Like A Lady)".



No comments:

Post a Comment